Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Mutts


In a fit of anger that my game had been crashed and I had lost all of my beautiful HP characters, I created a house with just Remus and Sirius (and Padfoot). Here is Sirius teaching Padfoot how to sit up...though I think it was the other way around. Clever dog!


Remus was the first werewolf I played after the Supernatural expansion. Needless to say, when I rebooted my HP characters, I did not make him a werewolf again. Though his bounding about was amusing...


...as was his face of wonderment.

These two went to the wayside, however, when I decided to recreate the rest of the Potter clan, so these are some of the only pictures of them. But as my two favorite HP males, I did have fun playing with them. Anyone else for a Siremus sandwich? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment